About Us [email protected] Telephone 01522 338204

Ulster

Student Accommodation in Ulster

Last names also often begin with “O” which means “grandson of” in Gaelic.

Ulster is known for...

  • About 62% of the area of Ulster is in the UK while the remaining 38% is in the Republic of Ireland.
  • Ulster’s biggest city, Belfast, has an urban population of over half a million inhabitants
  • Ulster is one of the four historical provinces which make up the island of Ireland.
  • There are nine counties in Ulster.
  • Belfast was the birthplace of the RMS Titanic
  • The symbol of Belfast is the Seahorse

Universities

University of Ulster

Ulster Facts

Population: 2.106M people
Crime Rate: 40.94
Average Rent: £163 p/m
Average Bills: £17 p/m

Transport

  • Bus station – 24 Foyle St, Londonderry BT48 6AP
  • Train station – Coleraine BT52 1PN
  • Nearest airport – Nearest is Belfast Airport

Location

Student Accommodation

Accommodation currently available across the UK

Central Point 50, Royal Parade, Plymouth
Plymouth

Central Point 50, Royal Parade, Plymouth

£0 per week
Book a room at either Discovery Heights, Central Point, Alexandra Works or St Thomas Court...
The Green, De Walden Way, Bradford
Bradford

The Green, De Walden Way, Bradford

£85 per week
Our modern accommodation is the place to be whilst studying in Bradford. You’re seriousl...
Host Student Apartments 561A, Bristol Road, Birmingham
Birmingham

Host Student Apartments 561A, Bristol Road, Birmingham

£194 per week
Situated in the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant student area – Selly Oak, modern student...
10 Holcombe Road, Manchester, Almero, 10 Holcombe Road, Manchester
Manchester

10 Holcombe Road, Manchester, Almero, 10 Holcombe Road, Manchester

£110 per week
10 Holcombe Road is a spacious 6 bedroom student home located in the popular Fallowfield a...
Find Properties in Ulster